Sunday 16 June 2013

Weekend

Hello me is back!

Made a huge mess before I left Dubai - 
I tore my visa cancellation (proof) papers, tore my e-ticket because I thought there were just old papers I had. Gosh, luckily they could issue tickets with your passport and the immigration officer was easy... :(
I also lost my Rayban aviators and now im thinking of having them replaced before Bali if possible.. JS bought them for me in HKG when I finished probation in my previous job and we really liked them :-(
So many boohoos that JS nagged me to be less careless when I'm back.

Here's a tired looking me (plus bad hair day) and a OOTD to fill this space.
Went out for drinks with JS the day I landed - am surprised I still had energy, might be due to jetlag.
11
tracyeinny floral dress
casio vintage watch
bbag
zara flats

My BK noodle house minced meat mee sua recommended by Meiting.
I was craving for something not too heavy and this is perfect. JS loved it too!
IMG_6042
There's this Mookata (Thai Steamboat) place that JS wants me to try badly - I promise I will!

Seated by Boat Quay, we settled for Timbre and was surprised that a Saturday night seemed to be a quiet one - I thought Timbre and Boat Quay area will be filled with crowds on a Sat night!
IMG_6046
That makes me wonder where people have their Sat drinks at?

Timbre now high tech hey...
IMG_6044IMG_6045 IMG_6047IMG_6050
Service bells on each table and iPad for ordering.

JS wanted to try Stout (he's quite a beer lover on normal days) and I had my mocktail - Shirley Temple because I'm swearing off alcohol due to "healthier" diet reasons.
IMG_6052 IMG_6053IMG_6056
Hate how my g12 performs at night with low light.
We're thinking of converting the g12 to a underwater camera for diving purpose (someone's pushing me to get a diving license) and getting another semi pro with better low light function.

& Today...
JS in his AE tee and Pull&Bear mustard berms we got in Madrid. He lost a bit of weight recently because I've been telling him to do so. We'll try to avoid bad carbs together.
IMG_6057IMG_6058IMG_6059
Grande Iced Latte to save the day.
Singapore's getting a bit too humid and warm for me that I run from mall to mall, and Starbucks' still one of my favorite coffee spots.
IMG_6061

Here's me doing some window shopping in Wisma because I threw some of my stuff in Dubai due to luggage constraints and am now regretting some of the things I left behind... such as my sneakers :-(
IMG_6064
It's a blur shot cos I'm hyperactive and cannot stop moving.
Bershka offshoulder top
Bangkok purchased blue shorts
Aldo pumps
ps1


Had Seoul Garden Hotpot @ Cineleisure and ordered the seafood kimchi hotpot and marinated beef hotpot respectively. All I can say is service is good but I'm not going to patronise this restaurant again because it's not bang for the buck. I'd rather settle for a normal kimchi soup in a food court for the quality.
IMG_6067

It's day 2 and I'm thinking of which jobs to apply next....
I'm also seeing Sham for a hair appointment so that I can get my hair treated, Dubai's water made my hair super dry and weak :-(

Will return to blog soon!