Friday 2 November 2012

gone are the days for dieting.

Felt so refreshed after gym today but ended up eating chocolates (booo!!!) #healthydiet fail.

What I wore today;
IMG_3081
a classic catwalkclose top, yes im still online shopping! :>

At my favorite potbelly, I can have this everyday!
Their toasted brown bread with fresh vegetables, beef bacon and chicken breast chunks, mmmm, too good! Tried the chicken farmhouse salad today but cheeses ain't my thing, still good!
photo 3

Ems and I then went on our so-called window shopping because paycheck ain't in, no go for any items above 450dhs! Went winter hat-shopping and found some too-cute items in New Look, well I didn't see them in London *glaresss*
IMG_3083 IMG_3084IMG_3085
I know this is a little over the top.... :)

While we hunt for trench coats and this is awesome with great cutting! Steph and Emilia approves!
IMG_3086IMG_3087
wishlist #1

 Talking about shopping, the last primark deal gave me access to these heels: photo 4
5.90 pounds for the perrfecttt pink heels!

 and one of my other WIWs the other day
  photo 1photo 2
wearing my aldo thongs to death and while i was at my mailbox, found a postcard (made of wood!) from JS, sent all the way down from Taiwan. Surprise, surprise!

A month ago, I had dinner with my flatmates and we brought ourselves to the Taiwanese restaurant where I celebrated my 25th! Oh gawd, I hate to admit I'm 25 and I guess years after my 21st passes by quickly :(

The oriental look of this place, Sino Chai;
  IMG_2971IMG_2974

We had oo-long tea and ordered a couple of good dishes to share.
IMG_2977IMG_2975

The stir fried handmade noodles with seafood;
IMG_2979
sweet and sour fish;
IMG_2980
stir fried kangkong with chili and garlic;
IMG_2981
braised homemade taupok with ginger and onions;
IMG_2982
last but not least, our favorite bit, the glutinous rice wrap!
IMG_2978
Initially the kitchen ran out of it, but the server quickly realised that we were regulars and tried to sort it out with the chef, so they decided they'll make us 2 of these just for the night! How nice - we thought we couldn't have the glutinous rice and almost settled for some other dimsum.

Whenever we are here, we're bound to buy taiwanese tea/brown rice and such stuff home!
IMG_2983IMG_2985

Met up with V n Shir to Deira creek for a drink thereafter.
IMG_2986 IMG_2991
We had sangria and wished the night would prolong. Good girlfriends for company and sangria for drinks! :)

Gonna be home soon, can't wait!