Sunday 21 October 2012

3D B&W

Guess what?
I found kindle paperwhite in Virgin megastores in Dubai, but for at 1.5 times the price of UK of course... :( I guess that could ease the pain of waiting since they had current stocks but I'm still playing the thoughts in my mind of how difficult it is to get credits blabla, why amazon has to make things so difficult T_T.

Nowadays I become the lazy blogger which I really feel like doing a picture a day, or 5 pictures a day or sort of. I feel the need to blog words more than photos because I still haven't got my photoshop and neither did i find my current X11 program workable.

Me loves my Marriott bed loads that I find difficulty waking up for breakfast every other time... and always had to have my colleague to call me up so that I don't miss the day's activities!
I always only use the bed nearer to the wall (kinda comfort zone feel), the other bed's used for packing my stuff before they end in the luggage.
IMG_3048 IMG_3049
Breakfast, i LOVEEEE hashbrowns!
 ... OK , anything with potatoes is my thing. I don't care about carbs, not now, maybe next year. I know my metabolism's kinda slowing down...

My getup for 10 degrees.
I think I got used to EU's temperature since my last vacation so it's easypeasy for me even in london. I was in hounslow again for shopping.
IMG_3057
my fluffy Abercrombie jacket with oversized tee and my sturdy converse shoes.
Feels like a student!

Gradient pullover but I dropped it because I need more coats than pullovers to pull through winter.
IMG_3058 IMG_3059IMG_3060
looked like a clown with the striped jersey tee so I gave that a miss and got the black jeggings instead, and the stone dress with yellow belt that I felt I must get cos I so loved its cutting and material.
I've got shoes and some other awesome stuff I'll take pictures of them next time.
I came back, unpacked and stuffed them in my wardrobe without giving them a second look because I was so tired returning at 10am.

and this is me today in my pink peplum top which is slightly too big on me but I bought it anyway cos I love peplum like everyone does, and the black jeggings as above :)
Untitled

I promised becks to watch this movie:
frankenweenie-poster-sparky
So through the first few minutes of the movie our conversation started like this.
S: "Becks, you asked me to watch black and white movie???"
B: "erm, I think its just the first few minutes, don't worry, it'll be in color later"
few minutes later...
S: "it's still black and white babe!! Think it's gonna be 3D black and white throughout.... "
B: "wait let me google".... "oh it's gonna be black and white for the whole film"

So there goes.. my first 3D film in black and white..
The  last time I also paid 50 dhs (S$17) for 3D, it was titanic which was 3D with cut scenes... Dubai always make me feel lugi (discounted) somehow.
:(:(:(

I kinda like Sparky so it's fine but the movie was weird (frankenstein style) though it ended warming my heart. Mmmm..

Becks chose movie so I chose dinner venue and it is my first time to iHop. I know what a biggie it is in States so I will try when I get a States trip but till then, this should suffice. After the pancakes, I find it so hard to finish the rest of the breakfast items, but someone who likes brunch as much as I do, is delighted to know that they serve breakfast all day.
Untitled
I just wished mall of the emirates is closer to me. Shake shack burgers are there too :(
Untitled
that's becks and me if you're trying to put a face to the name :)

Becks also bought a PSVita for Paolo so she did make me itch for a Kindle ~.~
Well, till the next, I'll be mugging for a course before I start work again next month! Waiting for pay day... :)))