Wednesday 24 October 2012

Decided!


Decided on the MAC (morning after clutch) in charcoal in the end because it's a good size for all my stuff. I'm not used to a smaller sized bag so after some thoughts and googling, I've set my eyes on the regular (thanks yvonne for yr advice!)
I think the actual color's a medium grey but this is the closest picture I could find online. 

Factors that I've considered before wanting this:
a) stuff I put in there, I've tons of stuff, my camera's really bulky so I'm not sure if it fits even the regular.
b) how versatile it is for use in overseas
c) how it matches my outfits (grey, black and brown are my staples i think)

Someone's paying this tab as a gift! Thank you secret loverrrr! <3

+1 picture with the girlfriend. I'm so pale after putting on the filter and thanks to filters that hide my very bad complexion. SIGH. I don't even talk about it.
photo