Friday 30 December 2011

a short update and selling post!

2011 was an adventure - exploring new places, going back to my old job ( sigh) and left, clubbed more than I did in 2010 (not even a club goer to begin with), closer family ties and so forth.

2012 will be an exciting year for me.
The year I decided to put down what I have here to gain experiences and hopefully, a better me.
All in all, I have put in 2 months to seriously think about the offer, the relocation and all.
I marked the best and worst that could ever happen to me, in a place that I have never been, in a place with a vastly different culture.

I'll never in my blog reveal what I'm doing or where I'm working because I may risk losing a blogging ground. I may not be able to freely update my entries due to policies. My blog is still the only ultimate way to get my updates through to my family, boyfriend and friends, and even to you. Thus, you know the kinda questions I couldn't answer so ... yeap! :)

I'm glad people who love me, supports me and decided that ultimately, it's their love and acknowledgement that sets me free. I'll be back very soon, this I promise!

Some random pictures of Wed's night when I met my dollies.
dolls3
This was taken at a birthday bash, MBS suite, in the loo.
Second time MBS in a week!

Becks had a member's table at Ku De Ta so it was refreshing to see the city at midnight,
from the 57th floor.
dolls1doll2
thanks for the great times and cheers to more!


o2o1
Went out with my girlfriends and partners so here're snapshots of us.
No food pictures this time ( we did dinner @ Sushi Tei where they have amazing cold noodles) because I was so hungry I gobbled my dishes down immediately.
Kinda wish my precious girls and I could meet weekly before I leave :)

WIWT ;
P1030455P1030457P1030463P1030464
Both my girls kept asking me where I got my pretty orange frock from, so I thought I'll also share it here!
It's the skater pompom dress from Butterflylodge!
It has pleats on the lower half of the dress, and being a skater piece, it has a pretty flare cutting.
You can wear it in 2 ways - with a lower U neck (1st 2 pics), or with a higher neckline (last picture).
A staple piece and how i love the orange - photobombing my outfit today because it's pretty!

P1030469
The reason why I insisted on the piece, though the owner told me it might be too big for me (ptp 17") is because I love its polka dotted mesh lining. How cute is that?
Nothing a belt can't solve right?
Backorders are open for the black, not sure about the orange but you could ask :)

Lastly, I'm letting go of my Panasonic LX5 in white, aka Lotso.
_MG_3700
Bought it end June this year, but since I am traveling, I hope to sell this away for two reasons:
i) it can be put to better use by its buyer
ii) i'm aiming a four thirds that will cost me double this price

This camera has been an awesome tool for me because it's so handy and is the lightest semi pro besides S95. I put it in my clutch or bag on days I decided not to bring Chunky, my DSLR out.
It's in mint condition since I've always stored it in my bag/a pouch when it's not in use. I have never dropped my semi-pro, and it's lightly used since I do my reviews with DSLR most of the times.

For reviews, check out:
LX5 review 1 (Dpreview - check out the tabs )
LX5 review 2 (compared with canon S95 and nikon p7000)
LX5 review 3 (Wirefresh)

My personal views:
- Features lots of customisation controls, including semi-auto apeature/shutter mode, fully auto mode for easy usage, color mode, scene mode and etc.
- pictures can be taken of different ratios:
Photobucket
(picture credits to dpreview)

- 10 megapixels CCP, zoom 3.8x, leica branded lens
- Great low-light function, built-in flash
- Good battery life
- Will include a 8GB memory card
- True to color pictures, a popular semi pro, price hasnt dropped since i bought it :)

Current shelf price is $650 to $690 but I'm letting go at $500 with meetup.
This price is with complete set (USB and neckstrap unused, box included) so if you're interested in getting this, let me know!
It still has half a year's warranty with Panasonic, warranty card and receipt included :)

contact me @ prettyrednails@gmail.com