Saturday 29 December 2012

Narita~

So... I haven't been blogging because I've been on leave to Singapore and on leave days I spend them either slacking in my very humid room or going out for dinners. I have been really busy these days being everywhere as usual that I've been guilt-striken to at least include one of my travel post.

Been to Narita for a work trip again so this time I went out early to the temple in Narita-shi.
IMG_3529
My usual and favorite Caffe Latte brand from convenience stores (Mt Rainier)

Had my Sausage Egg Cheese Mcgriddles from MacD's. Missing Mcgriddles for a long time for that perfect breakfast to start the day :)
IMG_3533IMG_3534 

Found a quaint little coffee house which has yet open. Shall be there one fine day when I return to Narita.
IMG_3535
IMG_3541

Took some pictures along my way of this small, pretty town in Japan.
IMG_3536 IMG_3538

A breezy yet cold morning stroll makes me a happy girl. *inhales fresh air*
IMG_3545 IMG_3546IMG_3547 IMG_3548
The little mascot of Narita is this blue airplane because Narita is famous for its airport.

Orangy-red maple leaves marks the start of winter
IMG_3551 IMG_3553
Look how pretty they are :)

IMG_3555

Arrived at Narita temple to give my prayers for a fresh 2013 - for safety and health of my family and friends. I've been through much to know that nothing beats having people around you to be healthy. I also prayed about having a new job when I move back to Singapore and I really hope that will be attained.

I'll leave you pictures of this pretty temple and its park:
IMG_3557 IMG_3558 IMG_3564
  IMG_3567IMG_3568 IMG_3569IMG_3574
A small scaled waterfall adds character to the park near Narita Shinshoji Temple.

AlIMG_3575IMG_3576IMG_3577
The watch I bought in Roma - Venetian style.

IMG_3581IMG_3585
It's a beautiful morning to be strolling in this park - weather's perfect later in the morning and I spotted some locals doing brisk walking here.
IMG_3586 IMG_3588
love my copper-red laced shoes!

Really love this picture I took:
IMG_3590

G12 is awesome for self shots!
IMG_3597IMG_3599

Spotted a beautiful dog (of which breed I have no idea of) along the streets when I was returning to the bus stop.
IMG_3600

Headed to Aeon mall for my usual sushi fix and ended up with japanese snack shopping :D japanese snacks FTW!!!!
IMG_3604 IMG_3606 IMG_3608

I'm gonna update on my Christmas ( which I have gazillion photos to edit). Kinda wish there is this one application that sorts out my photos and does auto resizing and uploadinggggg.. Gawd this takes me forever to blog one post :X

I'll be back after my London, I promise!