Friday 23 November 2012

the girl goes to seoul

Went to watch Twilight - Breaking Dawn with Emilia because we had some time on our hands.
It plays a nice end to the trilogy book I've read and the 4 part movie that I had watched through these years.
Breaking_Dawn_Poster
Finally saw Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) and she's a beauty and as compared to the last 3 parts. At 9, she's a Gap model :O
And and, 'Bella' does look her best in this one, though I think it's such a shame Stewart and Pattinson's relationship did not pull through... well we know why.

We brought our favorite pops and Cinnabon!!! :D
IMG_3355

Here's me and my shopping buddy, I'm not sure why the former picture looks darker than the other.
IMG_3357IMG_3358 IMG_3359
Check out our pants in hawt red and burgundy. According to Ems, burgundy is the IN color this fall. Well, red is always the new black for me :p

The burgundy girl had her ice pop in berries while I had mine in kiwi. Awesome stuff for 7dhs (around SGD2.20) frm our favorite candy store.
IMG_3360
Was great catching up before we both went home. Dubai is getting chilly as the day goes by.
It's now 24 degrees *smirks*

Seoul - Korea
My last work trip a day ago was Seoul. I always leave my "soul" there because it's such a nice place to be in albeit the 4 degrees weather.

Had a warm dinner before bed at my favorite BBQ restaurant.
photo 1 photo 2 photo 3
Had the beef and mushroom stew with rice and look at the many cold dishes for one ;)

Prepared and went out the next day with my colleague, Ysabel! A pity I didn't have any pictures with her. :(
IMG_3365
IMG_3366
Weathers like this, less layers, one thermal saves the day.

Went to the streets of Gangnam as Ysabel brought me to new areas I've not been. I always go to the Gangnam underground area for shopping but I never knew the streets are so much better!
IMG_3367 IMG_3368
We found a media and bookstore in the area while I try to find 2 books for Mel but they didnt have those in stock.
I like how cozy the bookstore looked, it's like a library!

Korea street food.
IMG_3371IMG_3370IMG_3369
ddukbokki rocks!!! This one's not too spicy though and it comes with "soup" service. The ahjumma who served us is so cute ~ 귀여워 

IMG_3372 IMG_3373
Stopped by Caffe Bene to do some waffles and cappucino. I don't do Starbucks when I'm in Korea - it's the place with the most cafes per sq meters!
IMG_3375 IMG_3374 IMG_3376
Met some "stars" in caffe bene, heh!

I made Ysabel promise that we would get some cute stationeries off artbox and we did ;)
Found my diary for 2013 in there, cheap and good!
IMG_3380 IMG_3377
found these leopard printed earmuffs that I regretted not getting :(

Back to my hotel to get some rest...
IMG_3383 IMG_3384
and here's what I got from Gangnam underground! 3 tops for nasty weather all year round (London) LOL.

I need more Korea work trips!!!!