Wednesday 8 February 2012

Settling down - time needed!

Hi all, I'm writing from the new city I'm in! 
I really have lots to do (unpacking, laundry, catching up with friends via online, cooking (gosh i wanna do instant noodles soon since its my fav and etc).

Glad i went to the hypermarkets + Ikea and spent S$300 on simple groceries, things I need in my apartment (eg. clothes rack, floor mat, etc). The company apartment is great, I have nothing much to complain really, but the location of the building could be better (15 mins walk to nearest metro, with no buses in sight, or not that i know of yet) :(
Spinney's (supermart) is around 15 minutes walk from either directions so I'm gonna explore that with my flatmate soon!

The first Skype with JS was really hard, like I had to hold back my tears but the second one ( lasted an hour) was pretty good. Got to talk to my mom by skyping JS (and JS calling mom on the speakerphone) so i guess it's a way to get 'free' calls too LOL. Hope to get my local SIM tomorrow or Friday to do my mobile blackberry justice, tweeting and instragraming! Internet is *cough* expensive here.

I'm going to bank in some pictures tomorrow when I do a proper update, but hope all's well!